Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dinner and 60 Earth Hour

It's really was a busy day for me(though I everyday also very busy), but I felt that let something different in my life will be interesting. Yes, it was an another memorable day for me.

It's actually was the 60 Earth Hour. My life group leader was invited us to go to have dinner in her house which near by student house. It's actually the new house she and her brother family stay in. This was the first time we went there.

Actually I eaten already but I still wanted to go because I am the type of person don't like to leave out. And I ate a bit because I wanted to try the food she cooked. Overall were quite nice and more feeling like being at home.

When reached 8.30pm, we switched off the light and light up a number of candle . It's just like a romantic dinner ,but actually was not. Anyway this was a different experience.

Later we played a game and it was fun and excited. It was full of laughing and really chilled out. The game using the uno card to play. It's hard to explain using words(perhaps my English not good so I can't explain well.

Even though my homework not yet finish, but I felt I ok with it because I gained a different experience again.

No comments:

Post a Comment