Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers' Day

It's finally come to the second week of May, Mothers' Day.

The modern Mother's Day holiday was created by Anna Jarvis, as a day to honor mothers and motherhood; especially within the context of families, and family relationships.

This year mothers' Day I was not able to go back home to celebrate, I felt so sorry. But I had post a card to my mother (although I know that it can't reach in time) at least I had something to my mother. The card is so expensive that I was shocked, as I just took it to cashier. But, I think it should be okay because it worth. It sure will be a joke for my eldest brother as he always laugh at me. But I don't care, I just want to do what I want.

I know that I should treasure my mother by now, every day, every second, every moment .
I will try to do what she want.
I will try to do what she not able to do.
I will try to give her the best that I can.
I will try to not make her dissappointed.

But, I know I had done many things that she don't like me to do.
I' m so sorry for her.
But, I can't talk to her what I had done.
I 'm scared she will be hurt.

I had been so naughty till now.
I had been made the biggest sin in my life.
I can't turn back. I have not chance to turn back, what I can do is continue the journey, the journey that I will never feel meaningful.

What I want to say to my mum is sorry and wish you happy mothers' day.

No comments:

Post a Comment