Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

It's 21st June again, which is known as Father's Day.
I had been not celebrate it for many years, not really can recalled back, perhaps never celebrated before. Even though if I want to celebrate now, it will never has the chance again.
As the EaLD's assignment wanted me to do a poem, I hardly can get an idea other than the strongest feeling that will continue existing in me forever, which is lost the one that you loved. Therefore, I had wrote this poem to him( after several editing).

This poem entitled 'As The Lightning Flashed Across The Dark ' (I don't know to shorten the title, so just take out one of the sentences in the poem.)


You stretched out your robust arms,

when I shattered into pieces.

You carried me on the back,

when I was facing giants in life.

You held me in your arms,

when sorrow struck my heart.

You always had been there for me.


As the lightning flashed across the dark,

It seemed like it happened a night before,

Waited until you came back at midnight,

Watched them helped you changed your clothes,

Took turns to feed you,

Watched you slipped away in the dark parade,

And never walked out from there again.


I know nothing is going to be alright,

But, I know you will look down

On me from above,

always.



I know I can't wrote a good poem because my English really worse than a primary student in the urban area. I know my marks also very terrible if this is the assignment.
But, what I concerned the most is I finally can wrote out one poem about him. I know if I recite the poem to him , he won't be understand what I talk about, even a single word. I think most of my friends or classmates or anyone surround me don't know it and I think they also won't believe it. He actually was uneducated, even a class . But, I think he should be able to understand the sincere and true feeling of his own daughter. I really hope that he would be able to reincarnate to a better life, very far more better than the one's that he gone through , which was so hard for him.

Other than that, I also want to sing for song for him(which now I think is really speak out my heart)(which I also wrote in other blog)

Bye Bye by MARIAH CAREY

I love you always




No comments:

Post a Comment