Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Last Night in BU with Arios

11 Dec 2009.
This was my last day in that “little” BU.
That day I gave my time to myself. What to do??

After practice violin a while, I started wonder if I can get some sheet music that I haven’t play before. Initially I wanted to go One Utama, but I decided to go The Curve that side because there got Popular which certainly had what I want. And I got 2 magazines. >.
Then, I started to “lepak” in toy department wanted to find Gundam( either Kyrios or Arios ( own by Allelujah Haptism in Gundam 00) first, the others may be will get it in future). Kyrios I found in Parkson 1U while Arios in Metrojaya The Curve. Arios is more expensive than Kyrios. Both model I also want, after hesitated for sometime, I decided to buy Arios on some factors( one of it was I lazy to walk to 1U, tired already). It cost around RM99.90 with 20% discount(can see how crazy I am). It is the first original Bandai Gundam I have!( Made In Japan, not in China like the model I had before this) Of course there are many different in their quality.

I started assembling Arios at around 7.30pm.


This is the whole box.


Open it.


Ops…it’s written in Japanese…never mind …at least I can understand a bit

Wonder how long will I take to finish it^^

This is the chest part.

Wow…this is the head!! See the eyes!

This is the left arm.

Put the head to the body…upper part is finished!

Take it out…need to be careful …if not it will break

This is the right leg.

This is the pelvis part(I wonder can said like this…)

95% finished!! With the right leg fix to it.

I don’t how to call this…put at the back one… Ah!! This thing had GN Drive inside!!

With these…ARIOS IS COMPLETED!!

These are the weapons of Arios.

These are all the pose of Arios!! See!! SO COOL!! >.<

These are the flight mode!!

It can be a weapon too!! The front part…

Fight with Sandrock , the gundam own by Quatre in Gundam Wing ( the model that I brought, not original, made in China one , quite cheap one)
It finished at around 11pm. Then it took 3 and a half hours to completed!!
I'm so happy to have it!!!

1 comment: