Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Basketball and Studies

Long time I didn't play basketball, I think almost 3 years already, I just picked up and play it today. I'm so think fondly of my old friends, the place where we had play the basketball 3 years ago near my house. I just don't want to stop playing it by just now, because I can feel that they all with me at that time even though I play it alone at the court. Although that I had just stress up with many things and of course are problems.

The English lesson was fast, I can't really cope up with it. It really cause a as big as earth problem to me. My English is so poor that I don't know how to do already. All the basic are so mess that I don't know how to write to speak as well.

It is really a problem for me that I just can't understand the classes, App math, Calculus, Chemistry and physics. How I going to do with it????

3 comments:

  1. we will always be your side...dont worry...if u need help,u can find me...if i can help u, i will help u de...promise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...really a?? Homework really many la...

    ReplyDelete