Thursday, January 15, 2009

Poetry

14 Jan.

I suddenly deciced to go to the poetry. I not really want to go because I know that I sure don't know what they talking about!! But, finally I went. May be because of I wanted to hang around and searched for different expericence. Frankly,I really can't understand at all. When everyone was laughing and I just pretend I knew what the joke and laughed. Indeed, very silly.

But later back home was really a great experience. We took the last second LRT back to Kelana Jaya, but we still wait for the others who not catch up with us, they took the last LRT. We still relax then. But when we heard the alarm sounded and we were very nervous, the gates were automatic closing! We still inside! We just rash out from one of the gate, "peu" I think we already out...but still got many gates actually. "woohaaa" I still remember I shout. The gate was already closed half, and we slided out like the action movies,especially "Jackie Chan" .

Think back again, that time I just imaging I was the Heroin in the Resident Evil that when the gates closed me inside, then the zombies , dogs, monsters and all the failure experiments living things will come out and attack me!! And I will take the infinity shotgun, rifle, boom, M-16 ......fight them back!!! But quite scared that I will end up the game with" YOU ARE DIED"...and some bloody scenes. It's really stupid that I will linked the reality to this. But really I just think of this that time, so I knew that I yerd quite loud like a fool. -.-lll

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a special experience you have.
    P.S. Your description of the incident is really good, as if I just watch a action movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...but it really happen o... haha GENG le ... >.<

    ReplyDelete