Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sick

It’s really frustrated that I having a fever now! The next two days(Sunday) I will back to college, and I sick now, then I need to travel back by bus(about 7 to 8 hours), after that LRT, then another LRT to Kelana Jaya. Next, I need to take the taxi back to student house. Some in the ways I need to walk a distant. How I can do that with a weak body and carry a lot of things? It’s really frustrated! Not forget that I still have my homework undone! I totally don’t have the mood to do them. Perhaps back to student house I can finished them. I mind really burl, but still can not sleep well. Always wake up in midnight, sit at the sofa like a still doll, and blank! I realize that I always fall sick when back to hometown. I wonder why it will happen. But it’s true that I having a great time at hometown , gathering, eating and watching. May be I don’t know how to take care of my own body. Pray that I will recover soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you recover soon.
    I can see that you are seriously ill.
    Take care yourself.

    ReplyDelete