Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Starting Point

The start of this blog is because of the academic purposes...hope it really can help me in my english as I 'm very poor at it...I think I'm the one lowest in the class. My basic is extremely just like a Primary school 's student. Anyway I am trying out for it. Don't know it work or not. But I just found this time is the most important and I can not catch up with it. This year EALD seem very stressed-out, but if I can get to used to it, I think I will improve a lot. IELTS not achieved the required high score, it may be cause me can't choose the popular universities. I not really like to retake because it take a lot of money , RM 530 not a small amount for my family. But I think I need to pay hard work to get along with my classmate, though I was very lazy -.-lll

I think this year all the lecturers seem kind in my first impression. I hope these will continue until the end of the year. I will try to enjoy every class as well. But there were a lot of homework to do although now is just the beginning of the year, it was hard to believe(this is reality I have to).

This starting week is not good for me as I am very unlucky...since the first step I step into the student house. And I don't want to write them here. For more information please to refer to CO.

No comments:

Post a Comment