Monday, February 9, 2009

Firefly

I went to Kuala Selangor to watch fireflies with my church's friends. It was a quite good to end the "Chap Goh Meh" (the night of the 15th of the first Moon(lunar month)). We all met at Segi College, which consider very large compare to my college. The surrounding was quite nice too.

Anyway, there were a total of seven cars and more than 30 people went ! However, there were two cars got into the wrong way when we went there( I was inside one of the cars). For God's sake, we able to meet the others after about 20 minutes lost. We had a little earlier dinner ( not really) at Kuala Selangor. It made me recalled back when I went to Kuala Kedah to have dinner, it was great time but very much money were gone. However, same that I ate seafood too, I found that Kuala Selangor a bit cheaper than my hometown one. The other important thing was the food were extremely delicious. The view of the sea also nice. Later , we went to the fireflies garden.

Actually, I just brought RM 1 to there. I wanted to withdraw money but the ,machine was dysfunction. So, I ended up with borrowed money for dinner and the ticket for fireflies.

I had a great time enjoying the romantic view of the fireflies by ride in a sampan, although it was quite expensive(in my opinion).


The view from the seafood restaurant at Kuala Selangor.

No comments:

Post a Comment