Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine 's Day

For most of couple sure will very excited when we talk about this day. It's true that every 14th Feb is special for those who in relationship. Of course I don't know how it' s feel because I never dating before. Some people who are single feel that they are very sad,pity and lonely to went through the special day. But, I won't think and feel like that, really. I feel that we still go through our lives whether single or in relationship. Very things are normal.

What the best for who are single to have a special day on this day to do is to celebrate friendships with a group of friends. This was what I do for this day this year. Honestly, I had a very busy Valentine's Day this year.

The time I woke up was quite late already, and I having my very late breakfast. After that, I met Jaevon and Sarah to go to Tesco( Did the Auntie shopping -.-lll). Actually we were prepared for the celebration of Valentine 's Day in church( life groups). It's really busy that I can't had a proper lunch and rest. After back from Tesco(by cycle, it's really tired), I straight away went to church to prepared for the decoration. Every things were ran quite well, and I drawn for the decoration(the drawings now still at the dancing room in the church!). By the way, Jaevon and Sarah were prepared food. The food were nice, good cook, Jaevon and Sarah(recommended housewives). Of course the decoration were perfect too, good job, Ying Hui.

The games and ice-breaking were good, and at the same time we learn the morals or lessons behind the games, although may be it's only a simple game. Unfortunately, I end up with an injury on my left knee when I played the message transmission game. It's really a nice game, and I really played till I went hyper already. And, this was an important point here, every time that I went hyper or in other words, mad/crazy, there must be something will happened. This time was the injury of course.

I had an extremely good time in (so called) special day. It's one of my most memorable time in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment