Friday, February 13, 2009

First Time Karaoke

"Karaoke " I actually quite like, but the things that I haven't sing before today is that I very shy to sing in front of many people. Why?? Of cause of my voice ! Like " Donald Duck" 's voice, very harsh. One more thing was that I thought sing K will very expensive, so I not even gave it a try.

But, my friends invited me to go and I think that they may be won't laugh at me when I sing, so I decide to go. Furthermore, one of them is the member of that place, so will got discount.
When I met them, it' s just very embarrassing, really. They had brought one of their friend that I haven't met before and I have to sing K with them.

Initially, I just sat over there and order lunch to eat and said let them sang first. I just pretend I really hungry and want to eat first but actually not. After some time, they urge me to choose songs. I shy actually and just chose a few songs. I just kept hoping won't so fast reach my turn. But, the time will came.
The first song I sang was Leo Ku's song "bi sha ji". I like his songs and I can sang quite well(ooo..."tak tau malu ad"), just kidding. After this, I just like being charged up and just kept on chose songs. I can imaging that I just went hyper again already.

We had sang quite a long time, about 3 hours, and surprised it's quite cheap.
Actually I just want to continue sang, but it almost reach the time and my friends need to go because they had somethings to do.
I really enjoyed a lot! Thanks for invited me. I think I will get addicted to it.>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment