Saturday, February 7, 2009

First Ride

Actually I very nervous and scared because it was my first time to ride a motorcycle in here, PJ (a big city)and not just like went somewhere around here but was Kuala Lumpur!! I not really can slept before it because I was very worried. But, what to do ? I need to overcome it too because I need to go there to shoot a documentary. The night before was so nervous, not really can slept, but due to too tired, I slept . But there is one thing I don't like, every special event that I need to wake up early I will set the alarm, once I set it I will wake up early than the alarm, although I scare I will overslept. Before 7a.m , I already woke up and I get prepare and Aizat was fetch me to Centrepoint to get the motorcycle and met Matilda. They both are my group members, we only three people, few but have teamwork is enough. I prayed to God because I was scared and prayed for every things was fine and safe during the journey. I think God had answered my prayer and we were safe reach there and without lost. Praise God, Thank God.
(There was only one thing that was Aizat's helmet been stole by somebody else and he need to spend RM 48 to buy a new one.But, of course, the most important was we are safe.)

It was early in the morning, we were ride quite fast(average 70-80km/h) and so cold( luckily I back into house to take my jacket which I had forgot). We planned the interview started 9 a.m, but we reached there quite early. We wanted to started it early but we scared and jumped back into lift when saw a lot of transgender there. Then, we went to the kopitiam in the opposite road to calm down and get prepare. May be this was because of the first time to interview. The second time we went up again and met them and they are friendly and kind too. Anyway, we just interview one person, Miss Sulastri, who is the program coordinator of PT Foundation. She is a friendly and humble person. The interview was going quite well but just some parts we miss it(due to batteries and memories). Hope it won't affect too much on the documentary.

After that, it's almost afternoon and I suggested to travel around Kuala Lumpur because may be I won't have next time for it. It was very hot then, but we still hang around Dataran Merdeka, National Monument, Platinum Negara and National Museum. It was quite fun actually. I like museum so much that I had planned to study archeology before. Anyway, before back, we went to try spaceball. It was scarily, although it's safe to play actually. I just felt that my buttock was out of seat and I turned around in the ball. I felt unsecured and I just frighten that if there was an accident I fall down, so I prayed. I didn't shout even though I scared , may be my voice won't allow me to do that, like " Ahhh...Ahhh..." (imaging in a very low frequency) .

It was a tried day but it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment